The key to finding your perfect property should be in your hands. We empower you with valuable insights & tools, and let you be in control of your home search.


Social Channels

Frequently Asked Questions

If you don't find your answer, feel free to contact me.

It is possible for foreigners (including PR) to buy landed residential with LDAU approval and HDB shophouse with HDB approval. Foreigners can also buy strata landed within a condominium development.

If you don't have an agent, the only paperwork that you need to prepare is the OTP that seller has to issue to buyer. Thereafter, the conveyancing lawyers will take over.

For new launches, you will definitely have an agent, yet you don't have to pay any commissions as the developer is paying the agents. For resale, seller agents have more to offer as they often have to take nice photos/videos and market the units. Buyer agents have the least to offer as primarily they only help to filter and identify prospective units to view. Nonetheless, agents are trained and should have experience to advise you everything concerning Singapore properties.